MUP Co-Founder, Celeste Marion, reflects on 10 years of work in the trenches . . . and where we are now
Can you believe 10 years have gone by since we opened our doors here in Cusco? More than 165 students have been directly educated over the years, more than 50 teachers are equipped to teach and we have impacted more than 700 community members.
Our year end appeal will focus on three 10’s, in honor of our 10th birthday:
- Secure $10,000 in recurring sponsorships for next year (20 new sponsors!)
- $10,000 match from a family foundation
- $10,000 from individual donations
Our Year End appeal will kick off on #GivingTuesday and end December 31, 2017.
What you can do:
- Make a ONE TIME DONATION towards our $10k goal
- Join our Macchu Picchu Giving Program by SPONSORING A STUDENT for as little as $10/month
- Share on social media on #GivingTuesday
Cheers for 10 years, and to many more!
Thank you for your continuous and committed support