Open to all groups of families, friends, companies or organizations interested in participating in a short term volunteer experience.
Families & Friends
Corporate Service Days
Our Group Volunteer Program is a perfect option to insert within an itinerary for organized trips to Peru! Perfect for all kinds of groups: school, church, women, corporate or families!
Volunteers will participate in a hands-on organized work project such as painting, light construction, maintenance, or work in our large organic garden. Volunteers will also be able to participate with students in recreational, vocational, or artistic activities (art, music, our cafe / kitchen, sports, and more). Small groups may have the opportunity to spend time with students in the classroom.
Duration: 1-5 days
Program Cost: We ask for a suggested donation of $25 per person / per day (does not include accommodations or additional services)
- Pre-Departure preparation
- Cultural orientation and introduction
- Direct donation to Manos Unidas
- Accommodation / home stay with a local Peruvian family (maximum of 10 people)
- Group Breakfast or Lunch in our student-run “Cafe Daria”
- Organized Trips to Machu Picchu or other local cultural sites
- Arranged Group Spanish Lessons with Private Instructor