Social Impact Travel for
Families & Groups
Open to all groups of families, friends, companies or organizations interested in participating in a short term volunteer experience.
Families & Friends
Corporate Service Days
Volunteers will participate in a hands-on organized work project such as painting, light construction, maintenance, or work in our large organic garden. Volunteers will also be able to participate with students in recreational, vocational, or artistic activities (art, music, our cafe / kitchen, sports, and more). Small groups may have the opportunity to spend time with students in the classroom.
Duration: 1-5 days
Program Cost: NONE
- Pre-Departure preparation
- Cultural orientation and introduction
- Tour of Manos Unidas Peru
- Organization of specific activity
- Direct donation to Manos Unidas
- Accommodation with a local Peruvian family (maximum of 10 people)
- Group Breakfast or Lunch in our student-run “Manos Unidas Cafe”
- Organized Trips to Machu Picchu or other local cultural sites
- Arranged Group Spanish Lessons with Private Instructor
Announcing our New Partner:
Global Family Travels
Manos Unidas and Global Family Travels are partnering to host Social Impact Travel experiences to groups wishing to have meaningful service learning trips to Peru.
Manos Unidas will be hosting this 9-day journey August 21-30, 2019, incorporating volunteer days with the school, cafe, and family homes. A portion of the trip’s cost will be donated directly to Manos Unidas.